Thursday, March 26, 2020

Interior Designer in Faridabad Provide Corona Test With Dr.Dangs lab’s

Hi Friends, hope you doing well and today Interior Designer in Faridabad decided to offer work from home to all my employee and make sure that everyone is protect from corona virus and they will take care.
if you are feel unwell so contact your doctor and check your corona with Dr Dang Lab’s providing testing kit or test so just one call to Dr Dang lab. He collect sample in your home & Same day result in your phone or mail etc. God knows why this corona virus is spreading so much. So, I’ll pray to God that everything will be resolve and people such safe. Nobody goes out and its very hard to manage.
So I started something called clear your doubts and I am thinking that this is best time to learn some new facts about interior & Residential Interior Designer in Faridabad also we can ask different question so I had opened my time for you guys and thinking that if you need my help during this time. I am trying to help you guys as well.
So, I am thinking to start with paints now many of you are aware that paint is one thing that ever is used to decorate their home and also this is the most crucial thing in interior design. Commercial Interior Designer in Faridabad is best interior in Faridabad So, I think most of you know about a big brand like Asian paints, Burger Paint and many more. But how many of you actually know that we have a different category of interior paints and exterior paints now in interior paints we have different material which reacts with paints like in wall paint we use DistemperLuster and Enamel. In metal we use Enamel and in wood we use Deco paint and wood finish. In Exterior paints we use Emulsion, textured , cement and wall putti etc. some example use of distemper below :
I will love to explain in details and make sure that I’ll also provide you the prices and shade card as well and in the mean time if you people want to know something more please feel free share with me on my email at maisonstudio@yahoo.com or you can ping me on LinkedIn and do visit our website for new interior ideas at Interior Decorator in Faridabad.

Originally published at https://www.maisonstudio.in on March 26, 2020.



No comments:

Post a Comment